CHRISTOPHER W. JUDGE, CFP®, AIF®
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, Christopher W. Judge is dedicated to providing unparalleled service and expert advice to assist clients in pursuing their goals:
CFP Board of Standards CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Fi360 Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Independent, full-service financial planning as an Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®, a Registered Investment Adviser
- Registered Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network, Member FINRA/SIPC
- Specializing in qualified and nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Design and implementation of defined contribution retirement plans
- Success in above-average employee participation
- Group enrollment and individual consultation
An administrative professional with more than 10 years of experience, Jennifer Whittem-Galanti has worked with Christopher W. Judge since February 2020.
She most recently worked as a C-suite executive assistant in Canadian private-sector finance and managed the development of a human resource department for a company that was recognized as one of Canada’s top small-medium employers in 2015.
Jennifer moved to Manhattan in 2017 and settled in Croton-on-Hudson in 2019.
“I enjoy working with Chris and his clients, as well as the pace and natural beauty of the Hudson Valley.”